TWO YEARS DIPLOMA COURSE IN FUNCTIONAL ARABIC
The NCPUL has launched a ‘Two Years Diploma Course in Functional Arabic’ through Urdu medium for those students who have studied Arabic in traditional institutions and lack the ability to speak, writing and communicating skill at the colloquial level. Presently, 393 Arabic study centres are running in 25 States and 221 Districts. 26378 students including 11125 girls have registered themselves for pursuing this course.
Eligibility for Accreditation of Functional Arabic Study Centre
The organization applying for accreditation of Functional Arabic Study Centre must fulfill the following conditions:
- Registered under Society Registration Act and be functional for last three years.
- Registered with the Government on NITI Aayog NGO Darpan Portal www.ngodarpan.gov.in.
- Actively engaged in educational activities.
- The course will start from 1st April of each year. Duration of this course is two years. The last date of Registration in the course is 28th February.
- The course has been divided into eight modules in two years, 4 modules for each year. Two modules are in the shape of a textbook with the separate guidebook.
- Two text books as well as two guide books comprising of four modules from 1 - 4 and two assignments (Ikhtibarat) divided each in two parts in the first year and the course material of the second year of modules from 5 - 8 in the latter form will be dispatched to the Functional Arabic Study Centre.
- All the eight modules are progressively integrated.
- The evaluation of each module will be done through the comprehensive assignment (Ikhtibar) four in a year.
- A final written exam will be held at the end of the session.
- Diploma will be awarded only to those who will complete the 8 modules successfully and pass the final written examination.
The centre will be required to pay @ Rs. 200/- per student.
Eligibility for Admission
- Students who can read and write Arabic language and understand Urdu can take admission in this course.
- There is no age limit for this course.
- Student’s educational qualification should be 10th or equivalent (desirable).