ONE YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE IN URDU LANGUAGE
To popularize Urdu Language and its script across the country, the NCPUL has launched ‘One Year Diploma Course in the Urdu Language’ through Hindi and English medium. This course has received an overwhelming response throughout the country. Presently, 887 Urdu Study Centres are running in 26 States and 363 Districts. 60266 students including 29884girls have registered themselves for pursuing this course.
Eligibility for Accreditation of Urdu Study Centre
The organization applying for accreditation of Urdu Study Centre must fulfill the following conditions:
- Registered under Society Registration Act and be functional for last three years.
- 2. Registered with the Government on NITI Aayog NGO Darpan Portal www.ngodarpan.gov.in
- Actively engaged in educational activities.
- The course will start from 1st April of each year. Duration of this course is one year. The last date of Registration in the course is 28th February.
- The Diploma Course has been divided into three parts.
- In the first part Urdu script will be taught through Hindi and English medium to the learners. In this part, there are three assignments based on 20 lessons.
- In the second part the lessons of easy Urdu grammar and comprehension are given to the learners. In this part, four assignments are to be completed based on 27 lessons.
- In the third part the students will be introduced to easy Urdu Literature (Prose & Poetry). In Prose Section, three assignments are to be completed based on 28 lessons and in Poetry Section two assignments are to be completed based on 15 lessons.
- Evaluation will be done on the basis of 12 assignments.
- A final written examination will be held at the end of the session.
- Diploma will be awarded only to those students who complete the 12 assignments successfully and pass the final written examination. Direct individual learners have been exempted from the written examination.
The centre will be required to pay @ Rs. 200/- per student. In the case of direct individual learner, the course fee is Rs. 350/-.
Eligibility for Admission
- Students who can read and write Hindi or English language can take admission in this course.
- There is no age limit for this course.
- Student’s educational qualification should be 10th or equivalent (desirable).
- Honorarium to part-time Urdu teacher @ Rs. 4000/- p.m.; one teacher for 25-75 students, 2 teachers for above 75 students. Maximum limit for registration of students will be 100.
- For chartered accountant’s fee, stationary, postal and handling charges, electricity, phone, water etc. @ Rs.700/- p.m.