The Council has launched a ‘One Year Certificate Course in the Persian Language’ through Urdu and English medium for those who have no prior knowledge and are keen to learn it. Presently, 54 Persian Study Centres running in19 States and 48 Districts. 3284 students including 1401 girls have registered themselves for pursuing this course.
Eligibility for Accreditation of Persian Language Study Centre
The organization applying for accreditation of Persian Language Study Centre must fulfill the following conditions:
- Registered under Society Registration Act and be functional for last three years.
- Registered with the Government on NITI Aayog NGO Darpan Portal www.ngodarpan.gov.in.
- Actively engaged in educational activities.
- At least 25 students should be registered in a centre.
- The course will start from 1st April of each year. Duration of this course is one year. Last date of Registration in the course is 28th February.
- The course is aimed at developing the reading and writing skill in Persian in the modern idiom.
- The course has been divided in four units.
- The text book alongwith four units (assignments) divided in two parts will be sent to study centre.
- All the four units are progressively integrated.
- Assessment shall be made through comprehensive units on quarterly basis.
- A final written exam will be held at the end of the session.
- Certificate will be awarded only to those students who complete the four units successfully and pass the final written examination.
The centre will be required to pay @ Rs. 200/- per student.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Students who can read and write Urdu and English language can take admission in this course.
- There is no upper age limit for admission/registration of this course.
- Student’s educational qualification should be 10th or equivalent (desirable).